My Khyber Car: How Could i get its glory Back

Dear friends from today onward i want to share with you that how i repaired my Khyber car. Here is the Picture of my khyber car before i started repairing it. Though it was in a good condition but got some corrosion from sides and in engine room, front both shocks were tilted out side, bonnet and front mud guards were not in good condition so i better thought to change it with up model or repair. When i calculated the exchange with up model it cost me upto 100000 Rs with 99 or 2000 khyber model. so i decided to repair it . My estimate is about 50 to 60 k.

Finding that i can save upto 50 k I drove to near by dentor and he demanded Rs 10,000 to make My car look  like this. 
Front Side View



View from rear

Look from side


Now with all this stuff can you help me that what could i do 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Ok, Go it!